SFPA Seeks a European-based Marketing Contractor
The Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) and Softwood Export Council (SEC) are seeking a European-based independent contractor to provide marketing and promotional services on behalf of SFPA and SEC. The contractor will represent US softwood lumber in Great Britain, the European continent, the Middle East, and India.
- Liaison with European importers and potential importers. Networking with a diverse range of members, representatives, U.S. ATO and Embassy officials in each region.
- Liaison with the Timber Trade Federation, the Timber Decking and Cladding Association and the Forestry Commission.
- Reporting market information and intelligence.
- Develop succinctly written and/or analytical reports.
- Provide insight on trade policy/market access issues.
- Maintain an updated list of lumber importers for each region.
- Develop marketing plans and strategy for new regions/territories.
- Undertaking tasks as requested by SFPA/SEC.
- International travel.
- Trade show activity.
- Provide presentations and seminars.
- Management of collateral marketing (publications, websites, etc.).
- Attendance at SFPA/SEC meetings; member visits.
Please share the position with your networks, and encourage qualified applicants to submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: April 21, 2022.Download Full Description
Return To Archive