New Member Alert: SII Dry Kilns
The Southern Forest Products Association is proud to welcome SII Dry Kilns as an associate member!
SII Dry Kilns is a family business with a solid reputation in the hardwood kiln industry. For the past 15 years, the SII team has worked hard to establish that same reputation in the softwood industry.
SII Dry Kilns is a family business with a solid reputation in the hardwood kiln industry. For the past 15 years, the SII team has worked hard to establish that same reputation in the softwood industry. SII provides continuous “DPK” dry kilns, package-loaded kilns, and double-track traditional batch-style track kilns.
“At SII, we know that designs and products should constantly evolve and improve,” said Dan Matthews A.I.A., SII’s chairman. “We also know that some things should stay the same., things such as customer relationships, honoring promises, your word should mean something, and supporting our customers long after the project is completed.”
- Prefabricated 3” thick R-22 kiln panels of aluminum or stainless steel construction. These are manufactured in the SII plant for quality and are never field fabricated.
- The heaviest steel or aluminum structures in the industry.
- Fan systems providing up to 1500 FPM.
- Insulated aluminum roof vents for on/off or modulating control.
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC controls and Motor Controls.
- Direct fired systems for green or dry biomass fuels or natural gas.
- Steam coils available in steel or stainless steel with aluminum fins.
- Emergency bypass systems are provided on all biomass systems.
Learn more at siidrykilns.com. Contact (800) 545-6379 or email@example.com for more information, especially about SII’s new complete turnkey projects.
Not an SFPA member?
Learn more about becoming a member of the Southern Forest Products Association here.
Return To Archive