How to Join
The Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) represents Southern Pine products and services around the globe, managing a comprehensive product promotion program. If your company produces Southern Pine products or provides products and services to manufacturers of Southern Pine products, consider joining our ranks.
Member benefits include:
- Potential increase in sales from broader exposure in the marketplace through online product locators, technical and reference publications, interactive websites, news releases, and outreach to trade and consumer media.
- Participation in SFPA’s Annual Meeting, Midyear Meeting and other gatherings where future programs and activities are developed.
- Access to the Members Only section of SFPA’s website, containing topics ranging from production statistics to import/export data.
- First-priority participation in SFPA’s biennial Forest Products Machinery and Equipment Exposition. (Visit SFPAexpo.com.)
- Access to statistical reports and analyses that affect day-to-day industry operation through the Members Only section of SFPA’s website.
- Alliances with other industry organizations.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts in treated wood markets, engineered and framing markets, component manufacturing, industrial and international markets.