How To Join
The Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) represents Southern Pine products and services around the globe, managing a comprehensive product promotion program. If your company produces Southern Pine products or provides products and services to manufacturers of Southern Pine products, consider joining our ranks.
Download this Membership Packet with complete information about SFPA’s programs and services. Included in this packet is a Membership Application, with dues rates listed.
Member benefits include:
- Potential increase in sales from broader exposure in the marketplace through online product locators, technical and reference publications, interactive websites, news releases, and outreach to trade and consumer media.
- Participation in SFPA’s Annual Meeting, Midyear Meeting and other gatherings where future programs and activities are developed.
- Access to the Members Only section of SFPA’s website, containing topics ranging from production statistics to import/export data.
- First-priority participation in SFPA’s biennial Forest Products Machinery and Equipment Exposition. (Visit www.SFPAexpo.com.)
- Access to statistical reports and analyses that affect day-to-day industry operation through the Members Only section of SFPA’s website.
- Alliances with other industry organizations.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts in treated wood markets, engineered and framing markets, component manufacturing, industrial and international markets.
View the 4-minute summary of SFPA programs and activities.