The Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) represents Southern Pine products and services around the globe, and on behalf of the Southern Pine Council, manages a $2 million marketing program annually. If you produce Southern Pine products or provide products and services to Southern Pine products manufacturers, we hope you’ll join our ranks.
Member benefits include:
- Potential increase in sales from broader exposure in the marketplace through professional development seminars, trade shows, technical publications, interactive websites, wood products help desk, news releases, media kits, trade advertising, consumer magazine features and television and radio broadcasts.
- Participation in SFPA’s Annual Meeting, Midyear Meeting and other events where future programs and activities are developed.
- Access to the Members Only section of SFPA’s website, containing topics ranging from production statistics to import/export data.
- First-priority participation in the biennial Forest Products Machinery and Equipment Exposition. (Visit www.sfpaexpo.com.)
- Access to a wide range of statistical reports and analysis that affect day-to-day industry operation through the the Members Only section of SFPA’s website.
- Alliances with other industry-related organizations.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts in treated wood markets, engineered and framing markets, industrial markets and international markets.